Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm Still Here!

It's been over a week since I last touched the camera. I got distracted with helping my mom clean her entire house and now I want to make up those 15 minutes lost during the past week and my weekly photo venture. Unfortunately I didn't take any before and after pictures of my mom's house because I totally forgot since I was super focused on reorganizing and cleaning. Anybody that knows me, knows that I am a bit of a clean freak and I love to reorganize things. So one day of helping my mom turned into three full days! I was paid with my grandma's homemade food, which is priceless :)

Anyway... I have also been pondering about what to do with my life. I still haven't found the answer but I realized who are the people in my life that are positive and who are negative, and there is a lot more negative people sadly... But I understand that it's our nature to expect the worst but I have been feeling so positive after I quit my job three months ago and FREE to do anything I want, that I really dislike it when people just shut down any possibilities that seem unattainable now. I feel that I will get there someday and I am enjoying the process of exploring who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment