Friday, May 25, 2012

Thrift Finds

I know there is a ton of goodies to find at thrift stores but it really does take some time and a good eye to find those great pieces. I'm not very good at it but I'm in training ;) I went to our local thrift store and spent an hour there and found some great simple and everyday tops for a bargain total of $25 for SEVEN shirts. That's an average of about $3.50 per shirt. It's really is amazing to pay $25 for just one of these shirts at the mall... However, there are some clothes and accessories that are well worth the money when buying retail. I'll go on another thrift shopping trip soon and we'll see if I can get a little more creative!


When I got these seven finds, I was in the mood for comfy day time shirts that are loose and refreshing.











No comments:

Post a Comment